Moving the Font
We have carefully dismantled the 1929 font at Holy Trinity Church - Wallington and have set it aside for later in the contract.
It has been nine years since we completed the multi-use centre and glazed courtyard, this time we are carrying out the following works:
Internal reordering to the nave, aisles, chancel and entrances, including new flooring with raised areas.
New internal walls, partitions and doors
Minor extension to the upper floor
Cleaning and redecoration works
Fixed furniture and equipment
New M&E services
External building fabric repairs to the stonework, roofing, windows and doors.
External works comprising new hard and soft landscaping, boundary walls, below ground drainage and external services.
Architect: Thomas Ford & Partners
PQS & CDM: Synergy Construction
Structural Engineer: Adrian Cox Associates
Landscape Architect: Bell Fischer
M&E Consultant: Chris Reading & Associates